FLORIDA LICENSE NUMBER: HI1154
Verify at: www.myfloridalicense.com
NACHI CERTIFICATION NUMBER: 11010202
NACHI Member Standards:
- The InterNACHI member shall abide by the Code of Ethics and substantially follow the InterNACHI Standards of Practice.
- The InterNACHI member shall not engage in any practices that could be damaging to the public or bring discredit to the home inspection industry.
- The InterNACHI member shall be fair, honest, impartial, and act in good faith in dealing with the public.
- The InterNACHI member shall not discriminate in any business activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, sexual orientation, or handicap, and shall comply with all federal, state and local laws concerning discrimination.
- The InterNACHI member shall be truthful regarding his/her services and qualifications.
- The InterNACHI member shall not release any information about the inspection or the client to a third party unless doing so is necessary to protect the safety of others, to comply with a law or statute, or both of the following conditions are met:
- the client has been made explicitly aware of what information will be released, to whom, and for what purpose, and;
- the client has provided explicit, prior written consent for the release of his/her information.
- The InterNACHI member shall use a written contract that specifies the services to be performed, limitations of services, and fees.
- The InterNACHI member shall comply with all government rules and licensing requirements of the jurisdiction where s/he conducts business.
- The InterNACHI member shall comply with InterNACHI’s current Continuing Education requirements.